Board of Governors
The main duties of the Board of Governors
The Governors are ultimately responsible for the overall management of the school.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- School Development Planning.
- Overview of the curriculum and assessment.
- Selection of staff and allocation of their responsibilities.
- Policy making.
- Implementation of new legislation.
- School maintenance.
- Taking account of the findings of school inspections.
- Overall management of the budget.
- Overview of the P.R.S.D. process.
Members of The Board of Governors
Mrs A. Large, Chairperson
Mr T. Doherty
Fr Micheál McGavigan
Mrs M. Morrison
|Dept. of Education Representative:||Mrs P. Kerr|
|Western Board Representatives:||
Mrs M. Bradley
Mrs I. Clifford
|Elected Parent Representative:||Mrs D. Cartin|
|Teacher Representative:||Ms S. Farren|
|Principal:||Ms M. McCallion, Secretary|